1. the fermented juice of grapes, made in many varieties, suchas red, white, sweet, dry, still, and sparkling, for use as abeverage, in cooking, in religious rites, etc., and usually having an alcoholic content of 14 percent or less.
2. a particular variety of such fermented grape juice: port and sherry wines.
3. the juice, fermented or unfermented, of various other fruitsor plants, used as a beverage, sauce, etc.: gooseberry wine; currant wine.
4. a dark reddish color, as of red wines.
5. dark red in color.
Oddnes začínam v kategórii “dictionary” uverejňovať obrázky s rovnakým motívom, lebo už sa mi veľa rovnakých zbiera a zdá sa mi to celkom zaujímavé. Začínam rukami.
1. the terminal, prehensile part of the upper limb in humans andother primates, consisting of the wrist, metacarpal area, fingers, and thumb.
2. the corresponding part of the forelimb in any of the highervertebrates.
3. a terminal prehensile part, as the chela of a crustacean, or,in falconry, the foot of a falcon.
4. something resembling a hand in shape or function, as varioustypes of pointers: the hands of a clock.